Saturday, April 30, 2011

Switching to a 36 hour day

So.
I am thinking about switching to a 36 hour day.
I think it's the only way to go.

There are currently 2 loads of laundry in the kitchen waiting to be folded
Clothes in the washer (that should probably be washed again because I am not sure how long they have been sitting there)
Dishwasher to be emptied
Bathroom is primed, still needs to be painted (and put back together)
Kate emptied her dresser of clothes today in anticipation of getting out summer clothes

sigh

and all other stuff ...

cleaning up dinner, getting kids baths, picking up toys, sweeping the sand off the floor (after Kate gave herself a sand-shower today),

Okay, okay. So, I am currently on the computer, wasting precious minutes out of my measly 24 hour day. Did I mention that we spent the day outside (wasting more minutes)? Kate made sun-angels and gave herself sand showers. David and I played baseball.

right ...
So. It's settled. 36 hours in a day.
Just give me 36 hours so I can get it all done
and manage 5 minutes for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment