Monday, January 30, 2012

Logical Conclusions

The boot on the left is one I bought for David for next year, the one on the right is mine.




They are the same size. I actually wore David's boots outside while shoveling the driveway today.

Two logical conclusions can be drawn from this surprising and unexpected phenomenon:

1. My son has freakishly large feet. Or maybe mine are freakishly small.

2. I am the size of a 6 year old boy.

I'm not really fond of either conclusion.

(but will probably buy myself a pair of the boots like David's anyway)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. The way kids grow simultaneously fills me with wonder and freaks me out. They almost all wind up bigger than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I think I've probably only got a couple more years before David is as tall as me. I'm not quite ready for that.

    ReplyDelete